Avital for businesses and organisations
There are a lot of similarities between team sports like volleyball and the business world. In particular, both are searching for the right path to perform at the highest level. In addition, they are both forced to constantly improve in order to remain competitive. Both athletes and businesses are constantly trying to improve and progress, in order to outperform their opponents.
Sports are like business and business is a tough competition. And that is what Avital has to share.
Book Avital Selinger to help your business
Both are constantly learning from each other and propel themselves to a higher level.
And that is exactly what Avital brings to the table from his experience in sports, which is equally relevant for businesses. Book Avital and he will share his experience and tips for success from the world of sports, in order to inspire your business to become the best is can be.
- The road to success. What does being successful mean? And, if you mention the top, what does the top mean?
- Maximizing performance. What is needed for a team to perform at its highest potential, maintain progress, and secure continuity?
- Teambuilding. How to develop team spirit and team harmony?
- Leadership. What is leadership and in which ways can leadership be applied?
- Setting goals. How to set realistic goals and ensure the commitment of employees?
- Coping with setbacks. How to deal with a setback and disappointment?
- Individual growth. The balance between the need of a team and the needs of an individual.
- Making choices. What are good and responsible choices?
- Motivation. How to motivate, inspire, and incentivize your employees?
- Communication. The importance of clear and effective communication.
Learn more about what Avital can do for your business, organisation or sports club.
In 2019 I was invited to speak at a very nice and important initiative from Rabobank De Ronde Venen, which financially supports the associations and clubs through the Rabobank ClubSupport promotion.